Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03[_2_] DerbyDad03[_2_] is offline

Default Magic tool

On 7/5/2011 8:26 PM, HeyBub wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
On 7/5/2011 10:15 AM, Red Green wrote:
wrote in
m:

Probably old hat to everybody here, but I recently discovered the
scraper blade for a reciprocating saw.

You put the blade in just like a saw blade and the Sawsall turns
into a power scraper. In my case, it was just the thing for removing
stick-on tile that had a VERY aggressive glue.

You can even sharpen the blade with a grinder or file as needed.

The only downside is the occasional kick-back.

Blades are available at the box stores for less than ten bucks.

Another adapter that can be usefull. Never personally tried one.

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/PAW...-Adapter-1PMG4

I must apologize in advance but this adapter is just TOO funny, I
can't help it, I'm laughing so hard it hurts. *NOT SAFE FOR WORK
COMPUTER!* I warned you. ^_^

http://tinyurl.com/3d4ell5

Again, beware of kickbacks!

Imagine leaving one of those things in your Sawsall carrying case
and having someone discover it on a job site.

TDD

Imagine using the adapter without the soft flesh colored cover.