Posted to uk.d-i-y
chudford chudford is offline

Default Mirror Adhesive

On Jul 7, 9:05*am, Huge wrote:
On 2011-07-07, Ericp wrote:

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 23:27:21 +0100, "DerbyBoy" No-one
wrote:

I have ordered a rather tall mirror which I need to fix to a dot-dab wall
(painted).
I am opting for mirror adhesive - any tips?The weight will be mainly taken
by a tiled splashback.

Don't bother unless you want to hear an almighty crash one night.

Nonsense.

--
Today is Pungenday, the 42nd day of Confusion in the YOLD 3177
* * * * * * * *Sing, for song drives away the wolves.

The mirror in my bathroom is attached by a series of metal clips with
plastic inserts round the mirror.
These are screwed to the wall, fit the mirror then slide the clips
across.
They were fitted when I moved in so can't help with a source.
It is easy to remove the clips when you need to redecorate.