Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim W[_3_] Tim W[_3_] is offline

Default So where for free plans?

"basilisk" wrote in message
On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 13:03:28 +0100, Tim W wrote:

[...]

I see interest in my drawing is pretty limited here and on the binaries
group. I still think I am casting pearls before you guys so where would
be
a good repository for these drawings for the good of mankind? Is there a
free library of plans somewhere? They don't have to be grateful, just
take
them and keep them.

I downloaded the plans and appreciate the effort you put into them.

I may build one of these for a coffee table in the future.

Thank you all for letting me know. I appreciate it.

Tim W