Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim W[_3_] Tim W[_3_] is offline

Default So where for free plans?

"Rich" wrote in message
Tim W wrote:

[...]
.... I am posting them in pdf in
alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking. I would welcome any feedback. In
particular I tried to draw up the plans so they could be used by
beginners to produce a small piece of furniture. I would like to know if
you think I
have been successful. The design is particularly well suited for a
couple of weekends hand tool work cutting some simple joints in solid
pine.

I see interest in my drawing is pretty limited here and on the binaries
group. I still think I am casting pearls before you guys so where would
be a good repository for these drawings for the good of mankind? Is there
a free library of plans somewhere? They don't have to be grateful, just
take them and keep them.

So where are these free plans? I may have missed the original thread.

In the binaries group alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking but don't worry if
you don't have that one I am looking for somewhere to put them on the www.

Tim W