Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default A dog walks the first gorilla

On 2011-07-07, PrecisionmachinisT wrote:

"Why are people so cruel" wrote in message
nd.com...

as to why someone should use a photo comparing Michele Obama with a
gorilla.

Comparing ANY black person to a gorilla is racist to the core....

That the person in the photo appears to be Michelle Obama is unimportant.

It seems that some Republicans are terrified of having a black
President in the White House.

After 8 years or so, though, they may start to get used to it.

Hi, Iggy--Hope all is well with you....

But yes, like I recently said someplace else...these guys are _their
_own_worst_enemies.

Recent example:

"Liberals With Histories of Mental Illness Petition to Get Their Gun Rights
Back"

Hmmm....

--Nothing in the cited article indicating political orientation whatsoever
so sounds to me like some conservative asshat posting here that's wanting to
restrict gun rights so that only him and his ****ing nazi friends can buy
gun but hey now

....I'm a just card carrying liberal so what the **** should I know about
hypocrisy.