Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mirror Adhesive

DerbyBoy wrote:
I have ordered a rather tall mirror which I need to fix to a dot-dab
wall (painted).
I am opting for mirror adhesive - any tips?The weight will be mainly
taken by a tiled splashback.

yep. get the recommended mirror adhesive from a glaziers.

I put one up, made a cup of coffee, and my wife put her head round the
door 'I want it much lower' (she is shorter than me.)

Nearly bust the mirror getting it off. after only ten minutes. If it had
been fully dry, no way.

Don't use double sided sticky pads though. just about able to hold a
shaving mirror on tiles, but that's it..