Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Sivori Tony Sivori is offline

Default Magic tool

HeyBub wrote:
On Jul 5, 7:43 am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Probably old hat to everybody here, but I recently discovered the
scraper blade for a reciprocating saw.

And, Mr SmartyPants, I didn't re-tooth my HF Multifunction Miracle Tool
blade to save three bucks, I did it to save a 22-mile round trip to the
HF store in order to finish a twenty-minute job.

Bad planning on your part. You should have bought a house closer to HF.

All kidding aside, until I read your post I didn't know there were scraper
blades for Sawzalls. A quick Google also produced grout removal blades for
Sawzalls.

http://www.milwaukeetool.com/news/press-releases/1127

They're getting to be like king sized muli-tools.

--
Tony Sivori