Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

In article ,
"DGDevin" wrote:

"Don Klipstein" wrote in message ...

At this point, I greatly question this. What good for haydraulic
fracturing is served by arsenic, by benzene (a volatile flammable liquid),
or by naphthalene (a crystalline solid benzene relative that some
mothballs are made of)?

Are you accusing the frackers of unnecessarily polluting with chemicals
that sound to me useless for hydraulic fracturing?

I'm not an authority on fracking and I assume you aren't either. So neither
of us knows if those chemicals are useless or not in this process. And
since Congress passed a law allowing the companies doing this work to keep
their formulas secret, we have no idea what they are using. But it is
curious that people had clean water before fracking was done in their area
later had their water tested and found high levels of these chemicals, isn't
it.

Did they test for these chemicals before? Post hoc ergo proctor hoc?