Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Meat Plow[_6_] Meat Plow[_6_] is offline

Default Dos commands ( ver. 6.2)

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 20:04:22 -0700, klem kedidelhopper wrote:

I just installed a Dos program on my primary master drive thats running
under Windows 98 and I would like to copy the entire program, that is
the root directory and all its subdirectories into my slave drive to use
as a backup. Does anyone know the proper Dos command including what
switches to use so that the program will appear on the target drive just
as it appears on the source drive? Thanks, Lenny

If it's a Windows program it may place DLL files that it needs specific
versions of to run in a common DLL directory. Copying the program/data
files may not be enough.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse