Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Nuclear Reactor Problems

On Jul 6, 12:54*am, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Thanks to liberals and other unfounded fear mongers.

* * *Way to go, guys!

O, forfuksakes. Fear has been used to control the masses for eons.
Hell, the whole 'Hell' idea was conjured up by some power-hungry
padres. "Keep them suckers in line by scaring them into believing a
BAD eternity awaits those who don't fall into line and contribute to
the coffers of the bishops." Jacq-O, the Right even manages to create
fears out of thin air, it is not an exclusive of libtards, but it is
manipulated skillfully by those who want control....like the parents
of yore telling their unruly children there's a boogie-man under the
bed.
Who do we get taxed to death? Because if we don't, THE I R S is
gonna ruin you!!! What if the whole country decided to tell the IRS to
go **** themselves... just exactly how much power would they have? All
those mofo's have is what you give them. Fire the FED... they are NOT
elected and neither is the IRS... they're private companies behaving
badly.
And what if the whole country decided to try to go it without power
for a few days. Have a BBQ, take a walk, swim,...and turn everything
OFF.

http://goo.gl/oqvr7shutting down wind farms?

Oh wait... these windmills are 'instant ON'....no cost for them to sit
there other than the bleed to feed the creative funding packages.

*feeling a little rebellious today*