Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Is Obama gay? You decide.

On Jul 5, 11:35*pm, "Steve B" wrote:
That looks about right: as a pathological narcissist, Obama is in love
with himself. *He is not
homosexual, since he comes across as the most sexless human being I have
ever seen, a Stepford
robot in a $1500 suit.

Does anyone know for SURE that he/it is a male ?
I still don't believe those kid's are his !

I've heard that it doesn't take the right man to bring out homosexuality in
another man, but the right woman. *That picture of Thunder Thighs going
across the White House dragging the first mutt is enough to make a guy at
least celibate.

I bet she was going for her dozen morning donuts. *Maybe she should try some
of that "healthy" food she's trying to foist on everyone
else.................... *Or try walking. *A couple of times around the
earth ought to do it.

Steve

LOL...ever see Laura's behind..it is as big as Texas.

TMT