Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Dennis Dennis is offline

Default Fess up time - who did it?

"Steve B" wrote in message

"Dennis" wrote

I didn't want to have to stuff around with that, I may have to. Just had
a quick look my options in OE, it looks like I can filter on crossposts.
Thanks.

I have OE. Would you please take the time to post how to? I know I get
in a hurry at times, wanting to get out world-saving information quickly,
and sometimes crosspost, but I try not to.

Your help would be appreciated.

In OE I just created a message rule (MessageCreate Rule From Message)
With the condition being:

Where the message is on specifed group
delete it
set group = misc.survivialism

Unfortunately it looks like you HAVE to subscribe to misc.survivavlism
inorder to delete crossposts in other NGs.

I dont yet know if this works at all - I'll wait & see.

I cant be bothered swapping to another news reader. It sucks that others
cant be more considerate with their crossposting.