Posted to alt.home.repair
RonB[_2_] RonB[_2_] is offline

Default Bogglle your mind for sure

On Jul 6, 10:22*am, GROVER wrote:
On Jul 6, 11:06*am, "Bob-tx" No Spam no contact wrote:

If this is real, and it does appear to be,
it will absolutely boggle your mind.

It brings questions to mind like how much does
the equipment cost, how strong is the product,
and how much does a finished product cost.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZboxMsSz5Aw

Bob-tx

This printer probably has uses and applications that haven't even been
thought of.
JoeG

Rapid Prototyping has been around for quiet a while. It allows
engineers to convert 3D imaging from CAD or CATIA into "things" to
check function and fit. I got a tour of the Rapid Prototyping Lab at
the Technology Center at Pittsburg State University (Kansas) about 12
years ago and it rolled my eyes back. They were not using this
"printing" technology. They were actually molding or machining mock
parts from lightweight material and a composite laminate.

However, there might be a little hocus-pocus in the video.

RonB