Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Stein Jack Stein is offline

Default wood screws

On 7/5/2011 12:24 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 7/5/11 7:41 AM, m II wrote:

Mike gets bored easily and like to troll here under this name. Elsewhere
he uses other names.

Please show me one shred of evidence that I have ever posted anything on
a newsgroup or anywhere else on the internet using a different name.
I beg you to try. Please. You won't find any. Not because it's been
sufficiently hidden, but because it doesn't exist.

He couldn't possibly have been talking about you Mike, or the other Mike
for that matter, both of you are close to newsgroup perfection. And
you're a drummer to boot:-)

Unlike you, everything I post has a sig file with my website. In about 5
seconds you or anyone else can get contact info for me. How about you?
Anyone here can email me if they don't like something I wrote. How about
you?
They can call me to tell me I'm an @$$ or I'm full of $h!t. I don't
write anything in here I wouldn't say to someone's face. How about you?

To me, this is a bunch of buddies, sitting on a porch, having a beer,
giving each other some crap and laughing about it, and occasionally some
good info changes hands. :-)

It shows buddy, it shows.

I'll be waiting for any proof from you about your accusations.
Until then, kindly STFU.

I wouldn't sit on my hands waiting for either to happen.

--
Jack
Mr. Geithner, May I Borrow Your TurboTax?