Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Usual suspect Usual suspect is offline

Default Fess up time - who did it?

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 11:38:48 -0500, Karl Townsend
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jul 2011 08:07:06 -0700, Winston
wrote:

Dennis wrote:

(...)

I didn't want to have to stuff around with that, I may have to. Just had a
quick look my options in OE, it looks like I can filter on crossposts.
Thanks.

It is well worth your time.

After checking my records, I see that there have been
entire political mud parties and hundreds of SPAM ads
that I never saw because I filter wisely.

Now, RCMers are patient, informative and generous.

--Winston -- Rose colored glasses are under-rated

I'm curious. I have a lot of filters in place. RCM is now a nice quiet
little NG. Are the likes of cliffy etc. still around?

Karl

I use the following Delete filter in the Agent news reader to filter
out postings from those who insist on sharing their wisdom with many
news groups simultaneously.

newsgroups: ({\,.+\,.+\,} and rec.crafts.metalworking)