Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
David Billington David Billington is offline

Default Harrison-M300#1 Help & information please. - Thank you, everyone- A little more inside.

ify wrote:
On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 20:26:29 +0100, David Billington
wrote:

Thanks to everyone for their comments, particularly David for the
photos and size information that have enabled me to start making the
gear.

David. Can you also tell me the thickness as I am making the gear away
from home and do not have access to my lathe.

Again, thanks all.

The gear is 0.240" (6.1mm) wide and the spacer next to it is 0.872"
(22.14mm) OD and 0.745" (18.92mm) long. The gear is keyed to the shaft
with a steel pin fitted in a hole drilled between 2 of the teeth.