Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default So where for free plans?

On 7/6/2011 7:03 AM, Tim W wrote:

I see interest in my drawing is pretty limited here and on the binaries
group. I still think I am casting pearls before you guys so where would be
a good repository for these drawings for the good of mankind? Is there a
free library of plans somewhere? They don't have to be grateful, just take
them and keep them.

Your plans have probably been downloaded from abpw more than you realize.

Although I rarely use third party plans, I did grab yours and at some
point will take the time to transfer them to the 3D realm for my
SketchUp library.

You did an excellent job with plans, BTW ... so thanks! Very thorough,
professional methodology.

Google "free woodworking plans" and you should find repositories that
should be glad to get additions to their library.

Here's a good place to start that takes submissions:

http://www.freewoodworkingplan.com/about.php

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/15/2010