Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default Diesoon v. Numatic Those were the days!

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

That area seemed to be rife with
them. I spent quite a bit of time around Syon Park and despite having
lovely rover views, some very nice pubs and restaurants I loathed the
place because of the aggressive *******s and their dogs on the street.
Apparently it is a very popular area with folk in the "meeja" or was,
most of them seemed to be BBC staff with a need to be close(ish) to
Shepherd's Minge.

Seems a strange combination - meja luvvies and fighting dogs.

I don't think it's the luvvies that have the dogs. The luvvies live in
the gated developments along the river. The thugs with dogs prowl the
streets.