Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour[_2_] RicodJour[_2_] is offline

Default Magic tool

On Jul 5, 7:43*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Probably old hat to everybody here, but I recently discovered the scraper
blade for a reciprocating saw.

You put the blade in just like a saw blade and the Sawsall turns into a
power scraper. In my case, it was just the thing for removing stick-on tile
that had a VERY aggressive glue.

You can even sharpen the blade with a grinder or file as needed.

The only downside is the occasional kick-back.

Blades are available at the box stores for less than ten bucks.

Back up there a second, hoss. Aren't you the one with the HF
oscillating multi-tool that does it all? And the guy that makes
blades for it to save three bucks? How is it that you don't know
about the well advertised scraping function and blades for the multi-
tool?