Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Magic tool

Jim Elbrecht wrote in
:

On Tue, 05 Jul 2011 13:36:26 GMT, Red Green
wrote:

"HeyBub" wrote in
news:Z6edna4HkIVtZY_TnZ2dnUVZ_gednZ2d@earthlink. com:

Probably old hat to everybody here, but I recently discovered the
scraper blade for a reciprocating saw.

You put the blade in just like a saw blade and the Sawsall turns into
a power scraper. In my case, it was just the thing for removing
stick-on tile that had a VERY aggressive glue.

You can even sharpen the blade with a grinder or file as needed.

The only downside is the occasional kick-back.

Blades are available at the box stores for less than ten bucks.

In the words of Horatio Caine, "I did not know that".

I think horatio would have said;
"And that . . ." puts on glasses "is why I carry a sawbuck in my
wallet."

I think some writer must hate him to make him say such stupid crap
week after week.

He getz a chek, don't z?!

Jim
[and I haven't run across that recip-saw scraper, either. I hope I
never need one.g]