Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default blue hue

"Geoffrey S. Mendelson" wrote in message
William Sommerwerck wrote:

I just realized you're not in the States. So much for that.

Besides the time difference, what's that matter? Most people outside
the US have some way of calling the US, often for less than they pay
for local calls.

Or possibly SKYPE? For example, my sons talk to people on every
continient, except Antartica, every day using SKYPE. He and his
younger brother simply have no concept of a long distance call.

Fine with me. If the OP wants me to help, he can call me any time after 3AM
PDT (yes, AM) on Saturday or Sunday, and we'll see if we can figure this
out. 425-891-7082