Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Rough estimate on overall cost of 100 sq ft shed versus having one delivered

mmendozabn wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:38:57 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

I've bit on a couple of metal sheds (disassembly required)

I don't like the 'cheapness' look and feel to the metal sheds.

And, I certainly can't stand the plastic.

What's I'm going to attempt is wood with stucco. I'm not sure if I'll
opt for the all-cement floor or if I'll just dig a foundation of
cement blocks around the perimeter.

Okay. I've seen several wooden sheds on Craigslist also.

They have to be moved, but that should be cheaper than building one.

As a compromise, get one of the free metal/rubber sheds and stucco the
thing.