Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Sunworshipper[_2_] Sunworshipper[_2_] is offline

Default More stuff added to the For Sale/Swap/Trade pagey thingy

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 17:32:43 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 18:12:11 -0500, Sunworshipper SW@GWNTUNDRA wrote:

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 02:24:33 -0700, Gunner Asch
wrote:

https://picasaweb.google.com/gunnerasch/NewForSale

Gunner

Let me know when you hit a MT 4.5 center.

SW

Got some dimensions? Live center or "solid"?

Gunner

Solid, need one for my old Lodge & Shipley to aligned the tail stock.
First pour of aluminum was to make the oil slingers and that failed.
Working on the torch to braze handles on, so no big rush. Been working
on it longer than I've been on here.

I made one out of wood long ago and did the numbers stuff a couple of
weeks ago for the first one you offered.

http://www.victornet.com/reference/Morse_Jacobs.html

My numbers and this site match without a doubt.

Need another for the tail stock also, but your pictures got me to look
up the spindle end, not to mention the hour or so to find the wood
copy.

Side note; Wife wanted me to throw away a queen futon and decided to
make a shop couch. So, I took apart two single spring frames and made
them narrower and share a common angle for the springs. She walks in
and asked me why I had jumper cables hooked up to the frame. I can't
stop giggling about it, it's for the welder honey.

SW