Posted to alt.home.repair
DD_BobK DD_BobK is offline

Default old fingers and tough "safety" triggers

On Jul 4, 1:42*pm, Tom wrote:
On 7/4/2011 4:15 AM, Smitty Two wrote:

In article , Tom wrote:

There is no 5 minute bolt-on
solution you can buy at Wal-Mart for this, but there are plenty of
"solutions for the poor dear." You just don't have the intelligence or
the skill to create one.

you sound like a pompous little doofus, smitty boy

but you hear that all the time, don't you

notice that I charitably refrained from calling you 'asshole'

Is that your final answer, asshole?

haha, you are such a pathetic little douchebag, smitty boy

first, you are the pompous doofus who suggests that you are superior (always
the sign of an insecure weasel)

then you elaborate your dopey theory that the safety features be tampered with
on a neighbor's hedge trimmer... "ladies and gentlemen of the jury, the
defendant willfully and recklessly altered the safety mechanisms mandated by
the government on a powerful electric device with sharp teeth, used by a
trusting senior citizen... and so was the actual cause and proximal cause of
the injuries that followed. His only defense is that a witless talking piece
of **** on the internet named 'smitty boy' said it was a good idea..."

haha, you are such a pompous dope. Now crawl back in your little hole like a
good weasel... unless you want to do a tantrum dance for our entertainment.