Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Aldi Specials

In article
,
Bolted wrote:
On Jul 4, 4:53 pm, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
They have some quite interesting stuff on the 7th of this month.

Diamond core drill with bits and pieces for 29.99

After all the hype on here, I succumbed to some Aldi diamond disks.
They are crap. I spent hours hacking away at some concrete with a
(then new) big grinder, which I then replaced with a decent Marcrist
blade. Cutting was at least 10 times as quick. Probably a bit
cheaper per amount cut going the Aldi route, but life really is much
too short especially with all that noise and dust around.

Their digi calipers on the other hand are a fine bargain, so that
isn't to dismiss all of it.

I don't use Aldi much, but Lidl refund your money without question
provided you have the receipt.

--
*If God had wanted me to touch my toes, he would have put them on my knees

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.