Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_2_] David WE Roberts[_2_] is offline

Default Intelligent drill battery chargers

Sometime last year I established that the charger for my 18v Site combi
drill should also (because it was intelligent) charge my 12v batteries for
my two B&D drills.

Looking inside the Site CA18 charger body there are +ve and -ve terminals
plus 3 other terminals, two of which match metal contacts on the battery.

I was hoping just to construct a pair of leads to go between the charger and
the +ve and -ve terminals on the B&D batteries.

Does anyone know what these extra contacts are for?

Cheers

Dave R
[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder