Silvan

Default Idiots!!!

Ken in Canada wrote:

BTW.... who is this idiot that keeps mucking up the group with these porn
crap headers? If i wanted to see this stuff I can go to any number of
newsgroups. Any way we can prevent or get rid of this junk?

No. Not unless we find him and kill him. No amount of abuse reporting etc.
will get rid of him, because he always finds some new server somewhere
eventually. He has evidently changed ISPs at least twice as well. All
this for the express purpose of annoying this group. He really needs to
get a life. Maybe someone should teach him how to masturbate or something,
so he has a better way to spend his time.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/