Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom[_33_] Tom[_33_] is offline

Default old fingers and tough "safety" triggers

On 7/3/2011 11:27 AM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article , Tom wrote:

On 7/1/2011 12:59 PM, Smitty Two wrote:
In article , Tom wrote:

So I guess there's no solution for the poor dear.

There are several solutions, each of which take more than 5 minutes.

haha! There's always a dope what comes up with a dope answer.

Dopey? The "call the arthritis foundation" and answers of that ilk were
the dopey suggestions.

This is a DIY group. Many of us here could readily dismantle the switch
and lighten its action in some way. But without it sitting here in my
hands, how the hell could I field engineer a solution?

You basically need to lighten the action or extend the lever. (Hint:
"lever" is the root word of "leverage") There is no 5 minute bolt-on
solution you can buy at Wal-Mart for this, but there are plenty of
"solutions for the poor dear." You just don't have the intelligence or
the skill to create one.

you sound like a pompous little doofus, smitty boy

but you hear that all the time, don't you

notice that I charitably refrained from calling you 'asshole'