Posted to uk.d-i-y
airsmoothed airsmoothed is offline

Default Oversize keyboards

On Jul 1, 10:41*am, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:
In article
,
* *Adam Aglionby wrote:

Oversize colourful keys , Mum has a laptop but her typing is of the
hunt, hunt some more and peck variety, she likes the colours and
oversize keys seem to make the whole `computer ` concept more friendly
somehow.

I've never quite understood the fashion for laptops - unless you actually
need to carry it around. They are very poor value compared to a desktop -
and by nature have smaller screens and keyboards.

* * Dave Plowman * * * * * * * * London SW
* * * * * * * * * To e-mail, change noise into sound.

I think the laptop preference for many is because they take up less
'house room' and these days are plenty powerful enough for most
everyday domestic apps.

Funnily enough I noticed those Crayola keyboards in my local surplus
shop this week, 7 quid IIRC, thought they looked ideal for anyone with
less than perfect vision or dexterity.