Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Hawke[_3_] Hawke[_3_] is offline

Default Ron Paul: "I'm Not a Fringe Candidate"

On 6/29/2011 1:07 PM, wrote:
On Jun 26, 11:20 pm, "PrecisionmachinisT"

None of which relates to the factual message the he continutes to
parrot--specifically, that for whatever reason, during the Bush II
administration esp, for the average folk, instead of things getting better;
they seem to have gotten worse.

Something about shooting the messenger comes to mind--but sadly, my writing
skills ...

--

The fact that things for the average folk seem to get worse while Bush
II was in office does not prove that Bush II had anything to do with

Dan

The only problem with what you're saying is that many people predicted
what would happen when the policies the republicans wanted to put in
place came to pass. The republicans implemented their supply-side,
trickle down economic theories when they got in office. Then we got to
see how they worked in actual practice. The statistics are what they
are. They show Bush's term as president to be an economic disaster. Many
of us said this would happen and it did. In this case I say there was a
causal relationship between the economic mess and republican economic
policies. You can look all you want for explanations but I suggest the
real explanation for the disaster is exactly what it looks like.
Republican economics was a total failure. Pure and simple.

Hawke