Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus2853 Ignoramus2853 is offline

Default 10 HP Quincy QR-25 compressor for $25? Possible?

On 2011-07-01, Gunner Asch wrote:

My guess $400 if you pick up at terminal.

So its now $800+

yep

I suspect...I can get another motor for slightly under that amount. Or
a pair of run caps for only $500.
Ill have to check them today and see it thats what went west. It tries
to start..then kicks out the breaker in the motor.

most likely the cap. repeat test with belt removed.

Ran fine the day
before..and the flywheel turns freely. Probably too freely..time to do
the valves again....sigh

Which reminds me..Ive got a big old Curtis down in LA I need to bring
home. But..sigh again...its got a 10 hp 3ph motor on it. Which is why
its still in LA....snivel.....

But thanks anyways!

Gunner