Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

DGDevin wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote in message

The law says banks, etc., must meet these goals. How the banks do it
is up to them.

Riiiight, the law provides exemptions for businesses committing fraud
so long as they aren't redlining, sure it does.

When we were getting instructions on running a small jail, a question came
up:

"Lt, what about women? Do we search them or do we not?"

"Goddamn it men, I've told you a hundred times that common sense would get
you through 99% of your police work. Let's take an example: Suppose a
trooper brings in a woman for speeding and lays the warrant on the desk.
You've got to take her.

"Now you know the rules: We've got a rule that says ALL prisoners will be
searched for your protection, their protection, and the protection of other
inmates. There's another rule that says females are searched only by
physicians or matrons. We don't have a matron or a physician, so you've got
to break one of the rules, and that's where your common sense comes into
play.

"If she's a hottie, I'd spend a half-hour strip searching her. If she's some
smelly skank, just throw her in the hole.

"Common sense, men. Common sense."