Posted to alt.home.repair
Han Han is offline

Default old fingers and tough "safety" triggers

Tom wrote in :

the elderly lady who loves nearby has fingers that are gnarled with
rheumatoid arthritis. Meanwhile, electric hedge clippers these days
are made with triggers that take a lot more force than years ago - and
so does the thumb-operated catch that lets you lock the clipper into
the 'on' position.

Is there any way to make it easier for her?

I know you're trying to help, but go a step further, and "borrow" her hedge
clippers. Cut a little of your hedge, then all of hers ...

(Easily said, since I don't think I live close to you)
--
Best regards
Han