Posted to alt.home.repair
Tom[_33_] Tom[_33_] is offline

Default manual hedge clippers?

On 6/22/2011 12:15 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Jun 20, 11:27 am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
"hr(bob) " wrote:

I had both, got rid of the manual ones quickly. It's much harder to
get a level line when you are closing the shears while trying to
maintain a certain height (or whatever). WIth the electric, you just/
only have one thing going on at a time.

By one thing, you must be referring to paying attention to the fact that
shrubbery is earth tones and the extension cord is orange.

Shrubbery is green, last time I looked.

HB

not necessarily to everyone. Here is what the world looks like to a person who
is partly color blind - like me. It's not all shades of grey:

http://www.vischeck.com/daltonize/