Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message
m...

And that wasn't the worst of it, it was those mortgages being bundled
into
securities and sold between financial institutions and those institutions
in
effect placing bets on those securities that brought about the financial
crisis we are still in. And guess who gets to bail out banks that got
themselves into trouble through unrestrained reckless greed--the
taxpayer.
If we're going to hand out billions to people who don't deserve it, how
come
it didn't go to families to save their homes, why is it always the fat
cats
who get bailed out?

Never understood that either. Especially since if you bailed out the
mortgage holders to the point they could pay, the banks would have been
taken care of.

I'd hazard a guess that a lack of lobbyists spreading around hundreds of
millions in campaign donations on behalf of people having trouble paying
their mortgages might have something to do with it.