Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default OT Has anyone in the group ever had to verify your signature on a credit card receipt?

In article ,
Don Wiss wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011, Smitty Two wrote:

Yes. One can't go through life worrying about little things. All credit
card companies will reverse fraudulent charges. Not to mention that
frequent flier miles are nice to get and I stopped carrying coins long ago.
Any place where I use cash is in even dollars.

Me, too. I have absolute faith in the algorithms that they use to
ferret out fraudulent claims, largely because they freeze my card at
times even when I make the charges.
I started calling them to let them know when I was going to Florida
since entry into the Sunshine state seems to automatically offend the
computers (grin).