Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Comm check

Leon Fisk wrote:

I've been using it (Eternal-September) the past few days without any
drama. Only odd thing I noticed is Harold Vordos posts aren't coming
through. Suspect that his news provider isn't being scanned/updated at
Eternal-September. Every so often I notice his signature in some quoted
material but not the original post.

Here is the address I've been using right along:

news.eternal-september.org

news:alt.free.newsservers is a group that discusses free usenet
servers. You might want to find a few spares, just in case.