Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dishwasher error says 'filling fault' but it fills (Baumatic BDW10, error code E1)

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 17:54:26 +0100, wrote:

So, what might be wrong?

Donno, there is a whitegoods forum/website somewhere that is
populated by very helpfull and knowledgable folks.

Is it taking too long to fill and only telling me at the end of the fill
cycle? Or maybe is it not detecting when it has enough water and just
timing out so that it doesn't flood the floor?

Could be, I'd look for an pressure operated disphgram switch and
check that the tube leading to it isn't blocked and that it operates
when you blow down the tube.

Google images for dishwasher pressure switch if you aren't sure what
you are looking for.

--
Cheers
Dave.