Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Computers on the way out

"notbob" wrote in message
On 2011-06-28, Jim Yanik wrote:

I wish someone would bring back the old time phonebooth;the REAL old ones
where you could sit down,close the door,and talk without others able to
listen in.

Better yet, I wish it were legal to take 'em out with a small blowpipe
firing darts dipped in a powerful, yet harmless, sleeping potion.

"Well, I was jes talking to SueEllen and she said yakyakyak..... erk!!
snore"

nb

They DO make cell phone jammers. Not for sale in the US, but available
overseas, and guess what? They ship to the US! Don't like some jerk
talking on his cell at a quiet place, or during church? Imagine, going a
whole dinner, or church service, or your progeny's piano recital without a
single cell call.

ZAP!

I want one.

Steve