Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B[_10_] Steve B[_10_] is offline

Default Computers on the way out

"Steve Barker" wrote

Na, i just don't need one. Bad enough having a land line. Ever notice
that every time a phone rings, someone WANTS something?

97.5% of my incoming calls are from SWMBO. I could very easily do without a
cell phone, and I am constantly being reminded of putting it in my pocket.
I don't mind for the important stuff, but when it is to just .......... what
you doing? how's it going? stuff, sorry, I'm busy. Go to voicemail.

I see people with sad sorry lives walking up and down the aisles at the
market blabbing every detail of their sad sorry lives LOUDLY over the phone.
Hell, just hook them up the PA system.

Sheesh.

Steve