Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default No comments from the GUN_Lovers

DGDevin wrote:

I asked you this before and you did not answer. Can you document that
shall-issues states are able to revoke carry permits without due
process? If not, if in fact shall-issue laws allow permits to be
revoked only after due process and for violation of specific
conditions listed in the law, then what are you talking about?

Any chance of getting an answer this time?

So far as I know, all the shall-issue legislation in the various states
provides a mechanism for suspending or canceling the permit. That mechanism
is the "due process."

Conversely, the states that are not "shall issue," that have some sort of
discretion on the part of the issuing authority, usually allow the permit to
be canceled by whim or caprice.