Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gold (now: home storage food for different churches)

On Wed, 29 Jun 2011 05:11:19 GMT, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
wrote:

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
Also, Mormons don't charge money for ordinances or
blessings.

As it should be.. considering the value of each. Even one cent would be
too much.

I lived amongst the mormons for 56 years (and married in to their midst).
There's not much you can tell me about them that I don't already know. Not
much about which to be proud, not from what I've seen. Most folks don't
think there's such a thing as magic rocks, and those that talk in to their
hats are generally considered to be crazy. Do the math.

Harold

Ive always been rather fond of the Sacred Underwear thingy.

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.