Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob[_4_] notbob[_4_] is offline

Default Computers on the way out

On 2011-06-28, A. Baum wrote:

Air cooled 3.2 ghz quad. O'clocked to 4 ghz per core = 16 ghz.
Asus M4A87T-E mobo, the o'clocker's choice. Core and DDR3 3200 sync
among other voltage/freq/CAS tweaks make it the clocker's dream.

Linux OS, Never a problem, hard freeze, unexpected reboot etc.

A, would appreciate some more tech spec info.

Been a long time since I overclocked anything and am way outta date.
If it's linux compatible, count me interested. . At least give me a
direction fer AMD info. Looking at the M4A87T line of mobos, now.

nb

--
vi ...the root of evil