Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob[_4_] notbob[_4_] is offline

Default Computers on the way out

On 2011-06-28, A. Baum wrote:

Air cooled 3.2 ghz quad. O'clocked to 4 ghz per core = 16 ghz.
Asus M4A87T-E mobo, the o'clocker's choice. Core and DDR3 3200 sync
among other voltage/freq/CAS tweaks make it the clocker's dream.

Linux OS, Never a problem, hard freeze, unexpected reboot etc.
I do a lot of video mastering and building to DVD and Blu ray.
I breeze through compilations and transcoding at 13x realtime
or more depending on the project. Without hardware support and relying
upon software codecs what takes now 30 minutes to finish would take
several hours on an i5 Intel based Windoze box.

Thanks! I took notes.

nb