Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_6_] Steve Barker[_6_] is offline

Default Computers on the way out

On 2011-06-28, wrote:
Looks like desktop and laptop computers are on the way out.

Nonsense.

Can't do graphics, photo, cam/cam, spreadsheets, and a dozen other
things on a cellphone or even a tablet. Yes, full desktops boxes will
lose popularity for many purposes and no doubt get smaller in size,
but will never be "on the way out", any more than TV's. Another
thing. I'll never use a cellphone or tablet for anything I need to
view. I'm a geezer and can't see something that small fer dammit, and
EVERYONE'S eyes get worse with age and EVERYONE ages.

nb

I agree. it's like comparing a mac-in-toy to a pc.

--
Steve Barker