Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gold (now: home storage food for different churches)

On Tue, 28 Jun 2011 10:13:22 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I take it, you're describing Catholic food? Cause LDS /
Mormon home storage food sold at the cannery is made with
lots of volunteer labor, and is usually cheaper than else
where. Also, Mormons don't charge money for ordinances or
blessings.

That has been my experience as well, here in California.

Gunner

--
Maxim 12: A soft answer turneth away wrath.
Once wrath is looking the other way, shoot it in the head.