Posted to alt.home.repair
Tegger[_3_] Tegger[_3_] is offline

Default To Roundup or not Roundup

Kurt Ullman wrote in
m:

I have this little patch of land that backs up to my lot that was deeded
to me recently. I have a few areas that I want to plant "regular" grass
instead of the stuff that planted itself when it was still farm field. I
have hoed the area that I am planting this time to bare ground. I am
trying to decide if I just want to go ahead and plant the new grass or
if I should nuke the area with Roundup and then wait about 4 weeks
before I start on the grass. Any suggestions?

Use the Roundup and wait. If you don't, you are guaranteed to eventually
have weeds like you wouldn't believe.

--
Tegger