Posted to alt.home.repair
Michael Dobony Michael Dobony is offline

Default OT Has anyone in the group ever had to verify your signature on a credit card receipt?

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011 16:32:50 -0400, Metspitzer wrote:

If someone used your card without your permission, would that not
already be fraud? Just wonder how often a signature dispute comes up.

I have used someone else's credit card only a few times (4-5 tops) and
never had a problem. Even when people check the photo ID they have only
checked the photo 4-5 times. I bet I could borrow my son's ID and credit
card and not have a problem, even if I write on the card to check photo ID.
I had that on my card for about 2 years and NOBODY checked the photo
against my face, only compared names.