Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Gold

We do ask families to have a year's food, and two weeks
water at home. Sadly, less than half of LDS families do so.
It does sound like a barn full of stuff, but some foods
(wheat, oatmeal, etc) are actually fairly compact. What is a
concern to me, is that most families store things like whole
wheat, and don't actually eat much stored foods as part of
their ordinary diet. A sudden change from fatty American
food to whole wheat bread nearly guarantees intestinal
disaster.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote
in message
. 3.70...

If I recall correctly, it's part of the LDS code of conduct
that each
family have a year's stores on-hand.

'Seems like that would require a medium-sized barn for the
average Mormon
family! G

LLoyd