Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Here we go then ! Finally opening on Monday ....

"Terry Casey" wrote in message
In message on Mon, 27 Jun 2011 01:59:01
+
0100
Arfa Daily wrote:

I think it is just accepted that everyone has a FaceAche account
these days, so she was just assuming that people wanting to look, would
have.

just think how much profit you would make if everybody who hasn't got a
FaceAche account brought their business to you ...

Agree with most other points that have been made.

I couldn't find the opening times anywhere, other than on the pdf.

Could annoy potential punters who decide to drop in for lunch ...

Must remember to drop in some time - it doesn't look to be too much of a
diversion from our M1/M6, A14, M11 cross country return route from
anywhere up
that way. Funnily enough, we did it last week, on our way back from Brum,
but
that was the first time in ages, so I doubt the opportunity will present
itself
again any time soon ...

You are only about 10 minutes out of your way on that route. Going west to
east on the A14, the second Kettering turn is the A509. If you come off
there, left would be into Kettering, and right would be to Wellingborough.
Heading that way, it's only a couple of miles to the next roundabout, which
is the one on the map. Left there, and then immediately right - well 100
yds - and you are with us. Fell free to drop in and see them. Wife, daughter
and S-i-L should be there.

Anyway, good luck to you and the business ...

Thank you - appreciated !

One final query: you've extolled the quality of your burgers on here long
and
hard - but what about the chips?

Please tell me they're freshly fried from real potatoes and not some of
this
revolting pre-processed muck that is so prevalent these days ...

We're off to Belgium tomorrow, so we do know what proper chips are like
...!

--

Terry

See reply to Tim S below